Shabby Theme

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

The first day of the New Year is a groggy one for most! Most people around the world stay up WAY too late ringing in the New Year, maybe have a little too much to drink and usually wake up so exhausted their day just drags on. Not for me. Although I was sleepy from the 3am bed time! 



I welcomed 2013 with a great group of people! We played a fun game of laser tag, (sounds "teenagerish" but was REALLY fun!) watched the ball drop and enjoyed laughs and conversation. These amazing people I spent NYE with, I've known forever! Dave and I have been back in Oregon for three weeks, visiting our hometown and catching up with people we grew up with. One great thing about growing up in a small town (there are many) is meeting up around the holidays, catching up, and starting right where we left off when we saw each other last year. I love it! 

Such a GREAT group of people!


This evening Dave and I FINALLY got to meet up with our amazing friends Austin and Meghann and meet their adorable daughter, Emma, who is 5 months old.

Emma Grace
She is PRECIOUS. Lots of smiles, which of course, brought smiles to my face. Emma's mommy has been one of my best friends for 10 years and I was so blessed to be able to meet her beautiful daughter and catch up with their sweet little family.

We leave back to Hawaii on Friday the 4th, so our trip is coming to an end. Sad thought, but back to life, back to reality! I'm so blessed and this trip has been wonderful. Just the break we needed to refresh ourselves this holiday season.

xoxo -H

1 comment:

  1. HI! I just read your blog :)
    Does that make you happy!?!?
    In the past I have thought blogging was lame LOL but if it's YOU- then I LOVE it !!
    You make me smile Han.
    xoxo Ru

    ReplyDelete