Shabby Theme

Friday, January 11, 2013

Finding Our Groovy Routine

Seven days since we stepped off the plane from our fabulous 3 1/2 week vacation in Oregon. It was amazing! I enjoyed every minute of it, but now it's REAL LIFE. Schedule driven, homework filled, salad eating, water drinking, gym going, house cleaning, bill paying, challenge driven LIFE! Whew!

I'm okay though, I am so blessed and really do love my routine {Once I find it again}. I think today was the day where it all straightened out and I finally thought, "I can do this, I have this thing {LIFE} under control!"

I definitely need a Brain-Booster and some time to sit and FOCUS on my goals and priorities, but that's for another day.

Right now I'm just taking in all of the beautiful things my life holds and getting through the next few days without losing it :)

I hope y'all are ENJOYING your January and I'll chat with you later!

XO
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment