Shabby Theme

Thursday, November 15, 2012

When Will These Sicknesses LEAVE?


Oh my goodness! It seems as though I cannot fight off these sicknesses going around! Yikes!

Over the last two months I’ve had the flu, two upper respiratory infection and the leftover is a dry cough that I can’t seem to get away from. Herbal tea at night, grapefruit extract in the morning, peppermint herbal supplements during the day. I’ve even stooped to taking OTC meds, putting chemicals in my body... {Can’t be healthy for you}.

What is this teaching me? LIFE GOES ON! We just have to press forward, because the world doesn’t stop for us to get better. Work, school, house duties.. The list goes on and on.These past few weeks definitely make me wonder how moms deal with this! It gives me a respect for them like none other. If I had kids in this mix, it would not be good. I’d survive though-- Because all moms seem to! “kudos to moms everywhere”

Anywho! Today was full of tests, homework and now I’m off to bible study. It ALWAYS makes me feel better when I meet up with other ladies. We are all in this together!

XO everyone -- Feel better!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment