Shabby Theme

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Re-focusing My Goals & Priorities for 2013

This morning I woke up to the warm sun blaring through my bedroom windows. Such a gorgeous day outside here with blue skies and hot sun!

Yes! That is the ocean in the background--Bright blue.
 














I woke up knowing today was going to be a “heart to heart” day. There are SO many things I am wanting to do, I’m being pulled in so many directions. It was time to take a break from my busy-ness, sit down, breath and focus on what my goals, priorities and desires were. Weeding out all of the mess and sewing in good seeds of productivity. So I got out of bed, made myself a green shake, and sent my hubby off to school {He’s currently in the UH Nursing program}. 

My "GREEN" shake!



















  After sipping my shake & grabbing my notebook, I found a quiet place to sit and relax. I really focused and prayed for direction in my life, that my goals and priorities would be on track with the big picture. I thought about ALL of the things I want to do and love to do and decided which ones I have space for at this time in my life and which ones I can focus on in the next season of my life.

Ahh, writing everything down suddenly makes life so much easier. It’s like my brain isn’t swirling with “what if’s” and “how can I’s”. It’s just focused and knows exactly what step to take next. It’s amazing to have a plan, and though life doesn’t always go to plan and craziness is always around the next corner. It makes it so much easier when you know where you want to be and that you ARE going to get there.

Now that I feel totally free after that life planning sesh-- I’m off to garden or should I say, WEED! It’s a beautiful day outside & I’m taking full advantage.


Do you ever take a {Priorities} inventory? Weeding out all of the wants and to-do's that are just getting in the way of your clear goals?

XO
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment