Shabby Theme

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Haven't Been to the Gym & It's Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday Dolls,

WOW! This week has been a really weird blur... I'm either fighting a cold, flu or just in a major funk! Super tired, dehydrated & my left eye is twitching {have no clue if that's good or bad, but it's here this week and it wasn't last week}.

This afternoon I seemed to perk up a tad-- I slept in this morning, maybe that's what my body needed to "rejuvenate". I haven't been in the gym since Friday, busy weekend
& not feeling well so far this week. Honestly, what I SHOULD BE doing is heading to the gym-- I preach the health benefits of fighting fatigue with fitness, yet am home feeling fatigued and not heading to the gym, lol... What shall I do with myself?!

Anywho, now that I've convinced myself to head to the gym tonight... I wanted to give you an update on what's happening here! Ha!

My garden is starting to show some signs of life. It's so exciting to watch the seeds turn into little sprouts. Below are the only things growing, so far. Radishes! They are so cute, I'm proud of how tall they've grown in 6 days!

Baby Radishes
Other new things-- I've started {as of today} the 30 Day Push by Chalene Johnson. She is amazing, SUCH an inspiration to me! I've done this program 5 times & every time it teaches me something new about setting priorities and goals. It's such a great way to start the year, so I'm doing it! I have the book as well and am going to do the online program alongside the book. Good stuff right here :)
Grizzly is a Chalene fan, as well :)
Another exciting thing for me is this...

A Pomegranate!
I NEVER buy these, but love the taste. My neighbor had purchased too many, so she brought me one. I love these seeds on salads and such. I may even find a new recipe to use my pomegranate in. We shall see.

Well, I hope you are feeling AMAZING and full of energy and love! I'm headed to the gym after dinner & determined to FEEL BETTER.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment