Shabby Theme

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Terrific Tuesday!

It's a Terrific Tuesday Blog Post!

Woke up around 4:40 this morning to baby kicking away. He's a morning person, just like his momma! So I popped out of bed, poured a cup of coffee and moved to the recliner with my lab top.

A few seconds later it was a party-- Both pups jumped up and curled in right between my legs!


My party of ONE, turned into a party of three with no room for movement. I take advantage, they are so cute ;)

Once the sun started to rise, I ran outside to catch a pic of the beautiful sunrise. I love sunrises, they are refreshing, they represent a new start and a beginning. New day's bring new opportunities and blessings!


Also, my morning was made special by a fabulous package from my beautiful friend Lisa at {Making messes, making memories}

She send me a BUMP shirt and a cute card. She's always been SUCH a thoughtful person, always sending cards, sweet texts and love to me. We've known each other for a whopping 19 years! Blessed to have her as one of my best friends! <3

I LOVE the shirt, Lisa!
I'm officially 21 weeks tomorrow! {The countdown begins}. I'm feeling great, getting bigger and focusing on exercise/eating clean to stay active and health these last 4-ish months.

Well, It's only 7:20am so it's off to start my day! 
First, a couple hours at the Physical Therapy office. Then, ALL the company leads fell into my Body FX back office yesterday, so MANY E-mails will be sent out as well as tons of phone calls to make. Having a home biz is one of the funnest things. It teaches you so much, you can help others, you can make money, work in your yoga pants, meet new people, feel accomplished, find motivation all while in the comfort of your own home! Feeling super blessed with my jobs, YAY!

Have a fab day!

XO,
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment