Shabby Theme

Thursday, May 9, 2013

19 Weeks Along!



The last few months have been insane! The wife of a nursing student, pregnant for the first time, taking classes myself, homework, studying, sleeping and managing everything… Whew! It’s been tiring.

The day after tomorrow this semester will be O.V.E.R! Yay! {Can you tell, I’m ready?} It will be so nice to just focus on my pregnancy, preparing for Baby S, spending time with my hubby, NOT thinking about projects/homework/studying. There are SO many other things that I’ll inevitably get wrapped up in—That’s just me!

What have I done these last three months??

I became a founding coach of an amazing online fitness/health company called Body FX, I’m uber excited to jump in and get started. It’s still in the pre-launch phase {Thank goodness} because I’ve just been so busy to add another thing to my plate. BUT this opportunity is amazing. It lines up with my passions and goals: Helping others get fit/healthy, making money from home, and enjoying amazing “clean” products.

I got another step closer to my bachelor’s degree in Business! So proud of myself. This semester was difficult for me, but I stayed focused and kept on keeping on. My last final is on Friday and then I will not have to think about school until August. A three month, MUCH needed break!

I’ve been making a baby! Baby S is 19 weeks {the size of a mango} <- How fitting is that, being that I live in Hawaii! 

The past 19 weeks have definitely had their ups and downs, WAY more ups than downs. This pregnancy is so easy compared to some other ladies horror stories. 
The first trimester I was SO exhausted, my morning coffee was what got me through {I’m aware some of you may disagree with caffeine and pregnancy, BUT this is my pregnancy and I am deciding what I am/am not going to consume}. Though I am proud to say, I did not have one ounce of morning sickness which makes me so happy. I did eat WAY more than I should have, but hey, can’t go back… The second trimester has been a breeze. Gaining weight isn’t my favorite part but I’m really just accepting it and getting totally excited for the “post baby shred”, my boobs are absolutely huge {Perk for the hubby} I went from a full A cup to a “I’m too big for a C cup, but not quite a D” and they are suppose to get bigger?? I have no clue how that is going to work out. We shall wait and see! ;) I’m eating every 2-3 hours, totally trying to snack on healthies, but OMG—I just crave junk! LOL! Self control, Hannah, Self-control!
I find out 5/15 if it’s a boy or girl, but right now I’m just enjoying the occasional flutter/popcorn popping feeling in my tummy and trying to create a happy environment for Baby S to grow in <3

My birthday was a few weeks ago and my BFF, Ruth, from Oregon {who now lives in Arkansas} flew here to TOTALLY surprise me! It was the week of a lifetime. I could write a whole blog post about it’s epic-ness, but honestly, it was just one of those “you had to have been Ruth or Hannah to enjoy it” type of trips! Words to describe the feeling the trip gave me: Happy-Crazy-Emotional-Blessed-Thankful-Honored-Funny-Memorable.




That’s about it! Sorry for the HUGE delay between posts—This momma has been BUSY!

XOXO

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment