Shabby Theme

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

42 Days Left! Just “Stick With It”



Surviving the holiday festivities during my Challenge...

Well, it’s a Challenge!!

 

 

My goals when I started this (My 2nd) Challenge was to build muscle by adding about 5 lbs of lean muscle mass. I wanted to continue eating every 2-3 hours feeding my body with lean proteins, complex carbs, fresh veggies and delicious fruits. The foods have stayed the same, my diet is strict for the most part {Although, I don’t say no to splurges every now and then}. But my gym time has definitely gone down AND with all the hustle and bustle of the last month I’ve been eating only 3-4 times a day. I haven’t noticed my weight go up, but I’ve lost some of my “tone”. NOT GOOD! I don’t want to go backwards. I’ve already lost 30 lbs and 20 inches. I’m not willing to mess up my progress over a few lazy excuses.
So, I’ve revamped my Challenge, I’m not letting my non-progress get me down! The new name of my Challenge is Stick With It! Basically I know I’m not going to see amazing definition or weight loss through the holidays, but I can maintain ALL of my success so far and I can CHOOSE to not go backwards.
Holiday parties, traveling across the Pacific to visit family and of course tasty festive foods will not bring me down. I will accept them in moderation, keeping my eye on the goal!
When I step on the scale January 1, 2013. I will be PROUD of myself!

How great is that? Most people will not feel this way unfortunately, but if you’d like to join me--- I’d love to have some support! We need each other. Cheers to the New Year!

XO
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment