Shabby Theme

Friday, January 17, 2014

My favorite {JUICE} recipe!


I'm OBSESSED with juicing. {period} It tastes good, it makes me feel energetic and healthy. I whipped up my favorite recipe this morning and here it is to share with you! So if you juice, you have to try this recipe and tell me how it is via: Facebook, IG, twitter or comment here ;)

I'm breastfeeding and a lot of you have commented about my "juicing and BFing" Currently I'm trying to increase my production, so I juice once a day, not as a detox, but as a way to get extra nutrition ANNNNNDDDDD to help me with energy!! Waking up every couple hours during the night to nurse my babe is t.i.r.i.n.g {other mommas can relate, I'm sure}



Later this afternoon when Moses goes down for a nap I'm gonna get my workout in! This is what I'm doing… It's gonna burn! I hope y'all are having a fabulous Friday!! #TGIF



XO
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment