Shabby Theme

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Bump Gets Advice! Who knew?!

10 things I didn't know about pregnancy:


Having a baby bump automatically signals people, complete strangers, to:

1- touch you
2- Stare at you
3- tell you their birth story (doesn't matter if you are in a line at the grocery store, in the stall next to them peeing, or anywhere!)
4- show you what breastfeeding did to their breasts
5- comment about what you should or should not be doing
6- Suggest an epidural
7- ask how much you've gained
8- comment on how the baby name should be spelled
9- SET NIPPLE CREAM IN YOUR CART, stating-- You have to have this!
10- give you a handout on why vaccines are bad (who carries those pamphlets in their purse??)

Now, not all of these things are bad, I just smile and nod. I just had no clue how vocal women can be just because they see a baby bump!!  I've received some great advice from some complete strangers... I've also received some horrible advice (:

This is exactly what I think to myself as I walk away from these people...



Anywho, my thoughts for today!

XO Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment