Shabby Theme

Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Afternoons & Bye to Family

Hi you!!

SUNDAY was amazing {as usual}. We had a great beach day, full of laughs, volleyball, BBQ'ing, waves and FUN! Seriously, you should have TOTALLY been there ;)

The view from my chair!

So, of course the sun was bright, but beautiful clouds were surrounding us making the sunset AMAZING (pics below). This is at Po'olenalena beach in South Maui. Unfortunately, Sunday was also the last night my brother and his GF were on the island with us. It was bittersweet. We LOVE being on this island, just the two of us. But there is NOTHING as amazing as family! My family is my center. They are what I always think about, who I love above anything and their company is the BEST! Luckily I have my BEST friend here with me, can't beat those sunset kisses!

Sunset Smooooooches <3

BREATH deep this week, people! It's going to be a Beautiful one!

xoxo

-Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment