Shabby Theme

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blogging hiatus... September 1/2 way gone??



 Good Evening ALL!

So as you can see... :/ I've been on a little "dry spell" with my blogging. I'm definitely a work in progress!! Blogging doesn't take that much time, it's super easy and I love doing it, so why is it on the back burner?

Again, I'll try not to bore you with the excuses, "I've been too busy!" Because I haven't, "My life is boring!" Because it isn't, "I just got back from vacation!" Nope.  There are NO excuses, just haven't made time for this amazing blog. But, I'm BACK!

I honestly CANNOT believe it's already mid-September. Only three more months and our classes will be over and we'll be headed to Oregon to visit for the holiday season. Where does this time go? If you have a trick to slowing life down, please share :)

My brother and his gf have been here visiting for the last 10 days. We had a blast the first week they arrived. We got to do all of those tourist-y things we miss out on since we LIVE here on Maui. So we showed my family around the island. Drove them to some of our favorite beaches and restaurants. It has been fab. Working from home is the BEST thing ever!! There is NO way we could have just taken a week off, with no notice and spent days with my family if we worked at a "typical" 8-5 job! Feeling very blessed :) This second week, they've been on their own doing the "romantic island getaway" thing. Dave and I went back to real life... School, work, taking care of the property and enjoying each other. Tomorrow (Sunday) we are all meeting up again for their last night on this oh-so-Fabulous island. BBQ'ing, beach activities, volleyball, skim boarding, boogie boarding, laughing and enjoying their last hoo-rah here!

I'll post pic's next time!! See ya'll later!

xoxo

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment