Shabby Theme

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hey! I'm still here :)


This summer FLEW by!

The last month and a half, I’ve been spending QUIALITY time with my husband. Getting everything ready for Baby Moses {who is set to arrive in +/- 4 weeks!!}.


So glad we got to spend this time together, just enjoying the TWO OF US <3 Work was super chill, we ate breakfast and had coffee on our porch every single morning. Chatting and laughing with each other is the best. {Mushy alert} I absolutely adore my husband and I’m so blessed by his love for me. We’ve been married almost 7 ½ years and he still makes my heart melt! I have so much love, respect and honor for this man that the Lord has blessed me with, words can’t even express!! He will be the best daddy to our little man – from setting up the crib with me, buying Moses’ first outfit, installing the car seat, feeling all the baby’s kicks, and listening to the heartbeat every night, I’ve seen my husband tear up, laugh and express such love and joy for this little baby he hasn’t even met yet. It’s so wonderful and I owe my successful marriage to the Lord- He is our rock, our bind and the One who has taught us how to love each other.

Now that summer is over L ß Actually I’m not totally sad about it, it just means I don’t get to see the hubs as often, our schedules are crazy opposite, school is back up and running {And YES, I’m taking TWO classes this semester and expecting a baby… It’s going to be interesting!} Dave’s continuing in his pursuit to complete his nursing degree so his schedule is off the chain… And we are trying to get organized, prepared or whatever else you want to call it that we need to do before baby comes!!

Life is good though. I hate being home alone while Dave is gone during his long days {Wed & Thurs}—Blah, boring! I chat with my dogs, but they are always napping so it’s hard to hold full conversations… {Crazy dog mom- That’s me} So, in my times alone at home I’ve been trying to keep busy organizing our budget, creating schedules, trying out new recipes, cleaning ---NESTING---, looking into new health/fitness/wellness ventures {Because I need MORE on my plate ;)}. It’s nice to have such flexibility, but when you spend a whole month and a half with someone NON-STOP and then they leave, it’s sad. I tell ya, I love my hubs, 24/7!

Anywho, this is just a post saying , “Hey, I’m here” Still pregnant, still enjoying life. Trying to get back into the groove of {Fall-Time} before I have to get into a whole new groove of {New-Mom time}.

Hope you had a FABULOUS summer!!!

XO

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment